Wednesday, August 10, 2016

ACHALASIA UPDATE...

Dear friends and family, 
I will be having another Botox surgery in Birmingham on my esophagus August 19th. The honeymoon of eating is over and an intervention is necessary as I am choking every bite of food and drink down. This is my seventh surgery on my esophagus in three years or so; the fourth one just in a years time. I will have to reschedule your appointment if it is on the 19th through the following Monday. Please be patient with me as God must not be through with me yet. 
Wendy

3 comments:

Charisa Brigham said...

I'm sorry to hear this! Prayers to you. Botox doesn't last that long and has diminishing effects over time, have you considered other surgery such as POEM or Heller Myotomy? My prayers are with you fellow Achalasia warrior.

Jen said...

PRAYING! For help and healing; for provision and perseverance! May His will be done.

brody's mom said...

Yes, I have already had the HM. Insurance won't cover POEM