Friday, August 16, 2013

My Left Knee

Dear friends and family,
Every time I look at my left knee, I am reminded of the daily care that we do for Brody in diaper changing.  I have learned that sometimes it only takes a small sacrifice to make a difference in someone else's life.  We change Brody's diaper about every two hours or so and let me tell you that he is always agreeable. We consider it a privilege to honor him in that way.  It is something that we do without hesitation. 
When I saw Bubba on his knee today changing Brody's diaper, I was reminded how blessed we are as a family that God gave us Bubba.  We both have a callus on our knee but so much love in our hearts for Ian, Atlee and Brody.  I hope we get to change diapers for the rest of our lives or until Brody has his miracle. 
Blessings to all,
Wendy

No comments: