Wednesday, March 14, 2018

I am so sorry.....

OH MY!  Where does the time go?  I have not posted since October and we are almost through with March.  I can't make up for lost time but I can tell you what's next in our journey....

We are so fortunate to head out to Watercolors this weekend for a Lucky Buck Jewelry show on the beach.  What a great career we have chosen!  The kids have spring break and we are so thankful to share every holiday that they have as well.  We will stay in an Air BNB and spend all our money on experiences instead of a place to lay our heads.  FUN to be had coming up.  It usually involves a go cart in Florida and some good seafood.

My achalasia is tough right now.  It is very challenging as I recently have become afraid to eat again.  The last time was a bad experience so I am sticking close to my shakes again.  I am thankful that it is rare for both the achalasia and the neuropathy to act up at the same time.  My legs and feet feel good this week. 

Mom is having some health problems.  Please keep her in your prayers.  PaPa Jim is in the nursing home in TN and doing well. Brody is doing great at his group home.  I will continue to keep you posted on all of our adventures. 

No comments: