Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Praises!

Dear friends and family,
Brody is healing nicely and our other child just has a mosquito bite and I was being over cautious. All is well in our home and we will send Brody back to school Tuesday. Doctor gave him a release last Friday but we want to wait as long as possible.
They have been very gracious and we are pleased with their outpouring of love for Brody with phone calls and emails to check on him. He has a wonderful staff of educators that helped him reach his potential this year.
We got in his Trotter chair today. I want to thank you again for your support. We raised $489.00 towards the chair that I was able to get on sale for $580! He loves it......

I took a plunge today and signed up for Thirty-One Gifts and I hope that you will support me in this journey. They are a faith based company and seem to rejoice in your success. I have a friend that invited me several months ago and I had to pray about it. With Bubba setting up at events with his Lucky Buck Jewelry, we can "share" the spotlight. My mom sells AVON and so if you ever need anything we can fix you up. I will update you more later. Thanks for all your support. www.mythirtyone.com is the website and soon I will have a personal website that you can order directly from.
Blessings,
Wendy

No comments: