Monday, October 3, 2016

Lucky Buck Jewelry

Dear friends and family, 
We will be heading out to Tennessee this weekend for the Goats, Music and More Festival in Lewisburg(our hometown).  We are excited to see all our friends and family.  Lucky Buck Jewelry has certainly provided us with some adventure this year as our business has nearly tripled.  We are extremely grateful and thankful for the extra as I have not worked as much because of the Achalasia.  I have had four surgeries this year and have had some relief of the symptoms.  I am currently waiting on a response from a surgeon in New York.  Very few hospitals do the surgery I need next and even fewer accept my insurance.  I will be keeping you updated as we go, but until then if you will keep us in your prayers. 
Our next show is in Rome, Georgia at the Chiaha Harvest Festival on the 21-22nd and  then onto Franklin for the Pumpkinfest on the 29th. We have a show every week or weekend in November too.  We love this crazy schedule and the people we meet along the way.  Thanks for all your support.
Wendy

No comments: