Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Weekend in Tennessee

Dear friends and family,
This weekend was the best!  We went to our old pastor's daughters' wedding.  It was absolutely beautiful but we enjoyed seeing our old friends.  So. Much. Fun.  We then went on to Steak-n-Shake with them and that was a treat. 
On Saturday night, we had my 30th class reunion.  I dare say that Bubba and I looked as good as anyone there.  It was awesome seeing everyone and DANCING all night long.  I could not use my knee the next two days:(. 
We have a festival in Tuscumbia this weekend with Lucky Buck Jewelry.  We hope all our friends can come see us.  I will get to see my old friend Angela that I went to barber school with and shared an apartment.  We have some old memories. 
Life is good, children are happy, husband is doing great with LBJ.
Blessings,
Wendy

No comments: