Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Life on the Water

 Thirty year reunion for me and next year is Bubba's.  We had a wonderful time but are so glad to get home to Guntersville.  Just look at what we get to see on a daily basis.
Brody is having a hard time with diapers during the summer.  We went to the Dr. this week and she got us fixed up.  May have a follow up in Huntsville soon for some more testing.  Keep us in your prayers as Brody is growing up and getting strong. 
 
I just submitted at their request a story to the magazine Life on the Water.  How cool is that?  I hope they like it and publish.  It would be my first and I would also get paid.  Every little bit helps Brody.
 
We will be in Tuscumbia this weekend at the Helen Keller Festival  with Lucky Buck Jewelry and hope you can come see us.
Love, Wendy

No comments: