Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Always an adventure....waiting to happen.

Dear friends and family,
We are so excited about our new journey.  It begins today. This one is about our health. Ian said the other day, "you know what is good about our family...we are all FAT!".  That did not set well with us so we are going to do something about it.  I am interested in kayaking, swimming, walking and bicycling. Bubba is interested in biking as well. 

 Bubba and I have alot of strenuous activity with Brody.  Sometimes just getting Brody in the house when he doesn't want to or getting him in the car when he doesn't want to is strenuous. 
We need to keep our strength up for his needs and I miss my squatter!  I am interested in doing a cartwheel and the splits just one more time.  If Pamela Anderson can do it on Dancing with the Stars, then I should be able to do it again!

We are the future of our children and I am taking it to the age of 99 like Bubba promised.  I just had to wait a week on a uterine biopsy to get back.  I DO NOT have cancer but not enough progesterone.  I had to start on provera to make up the difference this week.  So, here we go.  I feel like I have a second chance on life and we want to make a difference.  That also explains my memory loss!  What a relief that is to know that I can remember again. 

Ian and Atlee got good grades on their progress report.  All is well there.  Atlee is in God's Girls after school on Wednesdays and Ian and Brody are doing great with their interests.  For Ian right now it is Spiderman and for Brody it is You Tube.  He actually typed in (attempted) Nickelodeon this week in his Ipad.  How cool is that?  We are blessed that Brody always want to pray before his meals.  It is so sweet and I love that about him.  He is a praying machine.

Bubba and I will have some friends down next month and we are so excited.  Kathy and Joe McCullough will be here for a long weekend and we miss them so much.  Can't wait!  Susan and Neil Headden just came this month for a visit and we had the best time catching up.  God is good all the time.  I miss my friends, that is one thing that hasn't presented itself here to much because of the lack of a caregiver for Brody.  We sure would love to have someone. 

This past weekend we went to an Amtryke adventure and it was so much fun for Brody.  He absolutely loved it.  I now want a double bike so that we could all go on long bike rides as a family. They are so expensive but I know that we will work toward one.  First we have my birthday, Sabrina's birthday, Atlee's birthday, Bubba's birthday and Ian's birthday.  We will have such a great fall celebrating.

Enough for now...........

Blessings,
Wendy

No comments: