Sunday, April 19, 2009

At the end of my rainbow..........

At the end of my rainbow is a beautiful family..... You always wonder what might be at the end of a rainbow and will it be better than I have or will it get me out of debt? After looking at this photo, I decided that I already have my pot of gold. With Bubba, Ian, Atlee, Brody and Millo here with me, together we are worth more than gold. Every moment that I spend with Bubba and the kids is life changing and forever a memory. It just doesn't get any better than this. Lately I have been worried about money and finances with the economy in its present situation. After a beautiful Sunday in God's house and spent with family and friends, I have no more worries. I know that we are in HIS hands and we are so gently reminded with this beautiful rainbow to end our day. Please keep Brody in your prayers as his week has been bad and we have had so much on us. We constantly remind ourselves to "let them be little". Have a great Sunday..

No comments: