Thursday, May 30, 2013

Brody's 10th Birthday!!!

Dear friends and family,
Today is our youngest son's 10th birthday.  As many of you know, we are living at our camper this summer.  It is so much fun.  The children are so happy there and I think mainly it is because we ride bikes, play basketball, tennis and so many other activities.  There is never a dull moment with fishing, swimming and the game room.  FUN!
Brody is very happy there.  He has spots that he likes the best and one of them is the front seat of the van.  We are taking a hammock for him this week and after the yard sale, all we plan to do is rest. Well, maybe a little fishing.  Our daughter can't come this weekend after all. 
Tomorrow and Friday is the yard sale.  Please pray for good weather.  It is my mother's first yard sale and we are so excited for her to see that stuff sells.  She has no idea. 
I would also like you to keep me and Brody in your prayers.  This summer we plan on getting him some help.  He is finally stronger than me and Bubba.  When his adrenalin kicks in, I can not get him off of me or to turn loose of my hair, arm or whatever he has grabbed.  It is a little scary that he is stronger than Bubba, who is very strong. He has been biting us lately. 
I am going for a mammogram and ultrasound tomorrow morning and will get my results on Tuesday.  I have found a lump and the doctor said we couldn't dismiss considering my mom had breast cancer and my recent melanoma.
Fun times on a horse and buggy.  He loves it.

Brody loves the beach.  We hope to live there one day. Just keep us in your prayers please. 
I will keep you posted.
Blessings,
Wendy

No comments: