Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Cottontails Marketplace is in the books!

Dear friends and family,
We recently had our best show ever!  Thanks for all your support.  The children all did great with the four caregivers they had.  Brody was our biggest concern but they all said that he did wonderful.  Even if he didn't, I don't think I want to know.  We were an hour and a half away and our parents were out of town.  Whew!  I am just glad all worked well. 
Cottontail was a great exhibit for us.  Bubba sold a lot of Lucky Buck Jewelry.  We made many contacts and friendships were formed.  One of my favorites was Pam Coxwell with Heart from the Art.  Her  work was beautiful.  I had to come home with some notecards. I can't pass up a beautiful piece of stationary.  J Cobb Designs was another fun friend we made.  James and his wife were very gracious to us and very friendly to chat with.  Ashley and Jenny were in the booth behind us with Jenny's Jewels.  They did beautiful work too.  Ashley provided me with some much needed nausea medication.  Thank you Lord for their friendship.

I will write more soon,
Wendy

No comments: