Thursday, July 9, 2009

Brody, Brody, Brody

Here we are again without a new picture. Brody has had an incredible summer and we are very pleased. Ian and Atlee both got baptized on Sunday and it was a glorious day. God is so good to our family. They are both at Henry Horton Christian Camp this week and they have loved it! I strongly recommend it. Brody and Bubba have been hanging out working on our gardens. We have almost got tomatoes ready. Our flowers are beautiful.
We got a new used van this past week. It may be my forever vehicle. We just love it. Brody is a lot more comfortable in it than the little mini van. Today someone called it my "prison van". Only a few days when we are crazy parents with crazy kids would it resemble that remark.
Four more weeks before school starts and then we are all in first grade. I am the PTO president this year and Whew! what was I thinking? It will be an AMAZING year. With a little help from my friends, we hope to take Oak Grove the distance.

No comments: